Saturday, March 12, 2011

My baby girl turned one today...


Storm the first day we brought her home.

Today my baby turned one and it seems as if I brought her home yesterday! She has grown so much since then and is still growing a ton! Storm is probably the smartest dog I have ever owned in my life. So far she has learned to sit, lay down, speak, play dead, roll over, shake (with the right hands), and give high fives. You can not go near her without having to shake her paw. Siberian Huskys are such amazing dogs and they are wonderful with children!







3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Your baby is A-DORABLE!

    Ramona

    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I am jealous ;) I had two huskies growing up and my husband really wants one now, but just can't afford one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww and how cute is your blog? and your dog? lol

    Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

    I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday!

    I am trying to visit everyone on the hop!

    Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete

Share Me

Blog Archive